How To Update BQ Aquaris M5 To Android 7.0 NougatIf you want to update BQ Aquaris M5 to android 7.0 nougat?Then you a are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update BQ Aquaris M5 To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets start this post and teach you How To Update BQ Aquaris M5 To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android is a smartphone operating system developed by Google in 2008 .It generally focuses on touch screen smartphone and it is based on Linux.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For BQ Aquaris M5
BQ Aquaris M5 was launched in the year 2015 although it was not launched with any contract but it comes with a five year warranty.
Before we go any further and update BQ Aquaris M5 to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Xperia Z5 To Android 7.0 Nougat CyanogenMod 14
BQ Aquaris M5 comes with 5inch touch screen display and 1080x1920 screen resolution. BQ Aquaris M5 comes with QualComm Snapdragon 615 and Octa Core processor. BQ Aquaris M5 comes with 16/32Gb internal memory and 2/3Gb RAM. BQ Aquaris M5 also comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera. BQ Aquaris M5 is powered with 3120mAh battery.
How To Upgrade BQ Aquaris M5 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Prerequisite To Update BQ Aquaris M5 To Nougat
- First make sure you BQ Aquaris M5 is at-least 65% charged.
- Install a working recovery on your device CWM or TWRP.
- Make back-up of all the data.
- First you have to download CyanogenMod 14 FROM HERE.
- Now Go to Setting of your device.
- Enable Usb debugging
- Connect your device with computer with USB.
- Transfer the Cm14 custom rom you have downloaded earlier.
- Disconnect BQ Aquaris M5 from Pc.
- Now boot your BQ Aquaris M5 into Recovery.
- In CWM you will get many option
- First choose 'Wipe'
- Wipe data
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Wipe Cache partition
- Now choose Install
- Choose the CM14 you have downloaded earlier.
- Installation of CyanogenMod 14 on your device will take some time.
We hope you liked our post on How To Update BQ Aquaris M5To Android 7.0 Nougat.