How To Update Asus Zenpad 8.0 To Android 7.0 Nougat
How To Upgrade Asus Zenpad 8.0 To Android 7.0 Nougat
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat Update On Asus Zenpad 8.0
- Make sure your Asus Zenpad 8.0 is 65% charged.
- Make back-up of all the data.
- Install CMW or TWRP recovery on it.
- First download CM14 for Asus Zenpad 8.0 from the official website FROM HERE.
- Now enable usb-debugging on your device.
- Make sure you have downloaded CM14 on computer.
- Now transfer the Cm14 from Computer to your device.
- Now disconnect your Asus Zenpad 8.0 from PC.
- Switch off your Asus Zenpad 8.0
- Now boot into CWM or TWRP recovery.
- First choose "WIPE"
- Wipe Data.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now Choose "Install".
- Choose the Cm14 you have installed earlier.
- The installation will take some time.
- After some time you will get a notification that "successfully install"
- Enjoy CM14!! Nougat on your device.