How To Update LG G3 S To Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For LG G3
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On LG G3 S
- This Custom rom is only for LG G3 S
- Make sure you have enough space in your device.
- Install a working CWM or TWRP recovery.
- Have enough space in your LG G3 S
- First download the Cm14 FROM HERE.
- Try to download the Custom ROM in computer.
- Now enable Usb Debugging on your device.
- Connect your device with computer.
- Now transfer the Cm14 from computer to LG G3 S.
- Boot into Cwm or Twrp recovery.
- In CWM recovery you have to choose "WIPE"
- Choose Wipe Data.
- Choose Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- In the last choose Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now Tap on "Install"
- Choose the Custom ROM Cm14 you have transferred earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 on LG G3 S will take some time.