How To Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G To Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
- Make sure your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is atleast 65% charged.
- Minimum 4Gb if space for cyanogenMod 14
- Make sure to download CWM or TWRP recovery.
- First download the Cm14 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G From Here.
- Make sure you have downloaded the Cm14 on PC.
- Now enable USB debugging on your device.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G to Pc.
- Transfer the Cm14 from computer to Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G.
- Now boot your device into CWM/TWRP.
- To boot into recovery press Volume U+Power button together.
- Wait and told the keys till you enter the recovery.
- Tap On Wipe
- Wipe data
- Waipe Cache Partition
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now Make back up of all the data.
- Now choose "Install"
- Choose the Cm14 you have transferred earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 will take some time.
- Just reboot your device.