How To Install HTC Sensation To Android 7.0 Nougat
Android is a operating system that was launched by Google in 2008 and after that they started a series in Alphabetically order.Android is based on Linux Kernel and it mainly focuses on touch screen smartphone.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For HTC Sensation
How To Update HTC Sensation To Android 7.0 Nougat
- Make sure your device is atleast 60% charged.
- Install Cmw or Twrp recovery.
- Have a working internet connection.
- First download the Cm14 From HERE.
- Download the Cm14 in computer.
- Now connect your device with computer.
- Make sure you have enough internal memory for Cm14 .
- Transfer the custom rom from your pc to your device.
- Disconnect HTC Sensation from computer.
- Boot into CWM recovery.
- First choose Wipe
- Wipe data.
- Wipe the dalvik cache.
- Wipe the cache partition.
- Choose 'Install'
- Tap on the Cm14 that you have downloaded earlier.
- Cm14 will take some time in installing
- After some time you will get a message that installed successfully.