How To Update HTC One M8 To Android 7.0 NougatDo you want to update HTC One M8 to android7.0 to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today through this guide we will teach you How To Update HTC One M8 to android 7.0 nougat.So lets continue this post and update HTC One M8 to android 7.0 nougat.
Android nougat is the latest operating version launched by Google.Google launched their Android series in 2008.Android is based on Linux Kernel and it is mainly designed for touch screen smartphone.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For HTC One M8
HTC One M8 was launched in March,2014 and before we teach you How To Update HTC One M8 To Androdi 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 To Android 7.0 Nougat
HTC One M8 comes with 5 inch touch screen with 66.7 screen to body ratio. HTC One M8 comes with 1080x1920 screen resolution.HTC One M8 comes with corning gorilla glass. HTC One M8 runs on Qualcomm snapdraon 801 and Quad core processor. HTC One M8 comes with 16/32 GB internal memory and 2Gb RAM. HTC One M8 also comes with Dual 4Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera. HTC One M8is powered with 2600mAh battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On HTC One M8As of now HTC has not launched android 7.0 nougat official update for HTC One M8 but you can still update HTC One M8 to android 7.0 by installing Nougat Custom rom on HTC One M8.The nougat rom we are going to give you is Cm14 which is the best custom ROM for smartphone.
You just need to follow some basic steps to update HTC One M8 to android 7.0 nougat.
- Charge your HTC One M8 to 100%.
- Install CMW or TWRP recovery on HTC One M8.
- Have a working internet connection.
STEPS To Install CyanogenMod 14 On HTC One M8
- First download the Cm14 for CoolPad Note 3 From Here.
- Make sure you have downloaded the Cm14 on PC.
- Now enable USB debugging on your device.
- Connect your CoolPad Note 3 to Pc.
- Transfer the Cm14 from computer to CoolPad Note 3
- Now boot your device into CWM/TWRP.
- To boot into recovery press Volume Up+Power button together.
- Wait and told the keys till you enter the recovery.
- Tap On Wipe
- Wipe data
- Waipe Cache Partition
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now Make back up of all the data.
- Now choose "Install"
- Choose the Cm14 you have transferred earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 will take some time.
- Just reboot your device.
So this was our guide on How To Update HTC One M8 To Android 7.0 Nougat.We hope you liked our post on How To Update HTC One M8 To Android 7.0 Nougat.