How To Update Google Nexus 4 To Android 7.0 Nougat Officially
How To Upgrade Google Nexus 4 To Android 7.0 Nougat
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Google Nexus 4
- First make sure your device is at least 65% charged.
- Install a working CWM or TWRP recovery.
- Have a working internet connection.
- First download the Cm14 From HERE.
- Download the Cm14 in computer.
- Now connect your device with computer.
- Make sure you have enough space for Cm14 .
- Transfer the Cm14 from computer to your device.
- Disconnect Google Nexus 4 from computer.
- Boot into CWM or TWRP recovery.
- First choose Wipe
- Wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Wipe cache partition.
- Tap on 'Install'
- Choose the Cm14 that you have downloaded earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 will take some time.
- After some time you will get a notification installed successfully.