How To Upgrade Coolpad Note 3 To Android 7.0 NougatIf you looking for Coolpad Note 3 nougat update.Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you how to update Coolpad Note 3 to nougat.Updating Coolpad Note 3 to android nougat is really easy and requires some basic steps .So lets continue and update Coolpad Note 3 to nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat is undoubtedly one of the best android version launched by Google. Nougat was launched in August 2016.Google has added some new and impressive features in it with some twists.Nexus devices were the first one to receive android 7.0 nougat.
How To Upgrade CoolPad Note 3 To Android 7.0 Nougat
CoolPad Note 3 comes with 5.5 inch touch screen with 71.7 screen to body ratio. CoolPad Note 3 also comes with 720x1280 screen resolution and 267 pixel density.CoolPad Note 3 also support multitouch. CoolPad Note 3 runs on Mediatek Chipset and Octa-Core processor. CoolPad Note 3 comes with 16Gb internal memory and 3Gb RAM. CoolPad Note 3 comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera. CoolPad Note 3 is powered with 3000mAh battery.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For CoolPad Note 3Recently Colopad launched Nougat update for CoolPad Note 5 but at thi point Coolpaad is not sure whether they will launch official nougat update for CoolPad Note 3 till then you can install nougat based custom rom on CoolPad Note 3 and the custom rom we are going to perform you is CM14 which is the best custom ROM available in the market.
Whats are the Features Of Cm14
- Nougat based wallpaper.
- Nougat based ringtone.
- Redesign app drawer.
- Better RAM management
- Increase Battery back-up
- First download the Cm14 for CoolPad Note 3 From Here.
- Make sure you have downloaded the Cm14 on PC.
- Now enable USB debugging on your device.
- Connect your CoolPad Note 3 to Pc.
- Transfer the Cm14 from computer to CoolPad Note 3
- Now boot your device into CWM/TWRP.
- To boot into recovery press Volume Up+Power button together.
- Wait and told the keys till you enter the recovery.
- Tap On Wipe
- Wipe data
- Waipe Cache Partition
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now Make back up of all the data.
- Now choose "Install"
- Choose the Cm14 you have transferred earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 will take some time.
- Just reboot your device.