How To Update Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie To Android 7.0 NougatDo you want to update Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets start this post and update Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie to android 7.0 Nougat.
Android nougat is the latest operating version launched by Google.Google launched their Android series in 2008.Android is based on Linux Kernel and it is mainly designed for touch screen smartphone.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie
Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie was launched in August and it is one of the few devices of Asus to receive Nougat update.
Before we go further and update Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie to android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look a at its specification.
How To Update CoolPad Note 3 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie comes with 5.5 inch touch screen with 70.8 screen to body ratio. Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie gives you 720x1280 screen resolution with 267 pixel density. Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie also support multitouch. comes with two type of chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 and Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 with Octa core processor. Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie gives you 16/32Gb internal memory and 2/3Gb RAM. Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera. Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie is powered with 3000mAh battery.
How To Install CyanogenMod14 Nougat On Asus Zenfone 2 SelfieOfficial nougat update is not available for Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie but you can still update Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie to android 7.0 nougat by installing android nougat based custom rom on Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie.This custom rom is extremely safe and the custom rom we are providing you is Cm14 which is the best custom rom for any smartphone. CyanogenMod 14 comes with many additional features when compared with Stock ROM. You just need to follow some basic steps to install Cm14 on Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie
- First make sure your device is atleast 65% charged.
- Install a working CWM or TWRP recovery.
- Have a working internet connection.
- First download the Cm14 From HERE.
- Download the Cm14 in computer.
- Now connect your device with computer.
- Make sure you have enough space for Cm14 .
- Transfer the Cm14 from computer to your device.
- Disconnect Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie from computer.
- Boot into CWM or TWRP recovery.
- First choose Wipe
- Wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Wipe cache partition.
- Tap on 'Install'
- Choose the Cm14 that you have downloaded earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 will take some time.
- After some time you will get a notification installed successfully.
So this was our guide on How To Update Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie to android 7.0 nougat.We hope you liked our post on How To Update Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie To Android 7.0 Nougat.