Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Redmi 1S
How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 1S To Android 7.0 Nougat
How To Install CyanogenMod 14 Nougat On Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- Charge your Xiaomi Redmi 1S at-least 70%.
- Make back-up of all the data.
- Install CWM or TWRP recovery.
- First you have to reboot your Xiaomi Redmi 1S.
- Now you will get a notification that nougat update is available for Xiaomi Redmi 1S.
- If you do not get any notification about nougat update.
- Then you have to download the update manually.
- Go to "Updater App" in Xiaomi Redmi 1S.
- In That Tap on "Search For Update".
- If nougat update is available for Xiaomi Redmi 1S.
- It will automatically start downloading.
- Try to use high speed internet.
- First you have to download Cm14 From Here.(guneetatwal)
- Now go to setting>about phone.
- In About Phone,tap on Miui Version for several time till you get a notification that you are a developer now.
- Now go to developer option
- In developer option Enable "Usb Debugging"
- Now connect your Xiaomi Redmi 1S to computer.
- Transfer the cm14 from computer to your device.
- Now boot your device in cwm recovery.
- In recovery choose Wipe
- Then choose Wipe data and dalvik cache
- Now go back to cwm home screen.
- Now tap on Install
- Chooe the Cm14 you have downloaded.
- Installation of Cm14 on Xiaomi Redmi 1S will take some time.