How To Update Oppo F1s To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update For Oppo F1s
How To Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Oppo F1s
- First your have to make sure your Oppo F1s is 100% charged.
- Then Reboot your Oppo F1s.
- Now you will get a notification that nougat update is available for your device.
- Download the update.
- If you do not receive nougat update automatically.
- Then you have to install the update manually.
- Go To Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System Update you have to tap on "Search For Update".
- Now Your device will search for nougat update.
- If the update is available.
- Download it.
- We would recommend you to use Wifi .
- First you have to install marshmallow launcher on Oppo F1s From Playstore.
- Then Install the Apk