How To Update Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/311 To Android 7.0 NougatDo you want to update Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/311 to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today through this guide we will teach you how to update Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/311 to android 7.0 nougat.So lets go further and update Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/311 to android 7.0 nougat.
If you dont know what nougat it so let us first tell you something about it.Nougat is a android operating system launched by Google.Nougat is the seventh major operating system launched by google.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/311
How To Update JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ To Android 7.0 Nougat
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/311
- Charge your Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/311 to 100%.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Install CWM or TWRP On Your Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/311.
- First reboot your Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/311.
- Now remove it battery.
- Now insert the battery back.
- Now switch on your device.
- Now you have to wait.
- You will get a notification that android 7.0 update is available.
- Choose that and your device will update automatically.
- If you do not receive the update automatically.
- Then you have to install it manually.
- First go to Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- Now choose Search For update.
- You device will automatically search for nougat update.
- We would suggest to use Wifi or 3G.
You can update Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/311 to android 7.0 nougat by installing nougat based custom rom on Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/311.
Note-This Custom Rom is a developer rom and install it on your risk.
How To Install CyanogenMod 14 On Lenovo A6000
- First you have to install Cm14 From Here.
- Download it in Computer.
- Now go to developer option of your device.
- In developer option you will see option "Enable Usb Debugging".
- Enable Usb debugging.
- After that connect your device with computer.
- Now transfer the Cm14 you have downloaded earlier.
- Disconnect usb cable from Pc.
- Now boot your device in recovery mode.
- First you have to make back-up of all of your data.
- Now choose'Wipe"
- Wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now click on Install.
- Choose the Cm14 you have downloaded earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 on Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/311 will take some time.