How To Update Lenovo K5 Note To Android 7.0 NougatIf you are looking for android 7.0 nougat update for Lenovo K5 Note? Then you are at the right place.Today through the medium of this post we will teach you how to update Lenovo K5 Note to android 7.0 nougat.So without wasting your time lets go further and update Lenovo K5 Note to android 7.0 nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat Upgrade For Lenovo K5 Note Officially
Lenovo K5 Note was launched in January,2016 and before we begin this guide on How To Update Lenovo K5 Note To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/311 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Lenovo K5 Note comes with 5.5 inch touch screen display with 72.5% screen to body ratio and 1080x1920 screen resolution and 401 pixel density.Lenovo K5 Note runs on a Mediatek chipset and Octa-core processor.Lenovo K5 Note comes with 32Gb internal memory and 3/4Gb RAM.Lenovo K5 Note also give you 13Mp primary camera and 8Mp secondary camera. Lenovo K5 Note is powered with 3500mAH battery.
How To Install CyanogenMod 14 On Lenovo K5 NoteThis is not a official update but it is no less than an official update because we are going to update Lenovo K5 Note to android 7.0 nougat by using nougat based custom rom and the custom rom we are going to provide you is CyanogenMod 14 better known as CM14.Cm14 is the most used 3rd party custom ROM.Same as Google they also have ROM running on android operating system.
Prerequisite To Update Lenovo K5 Note To Android 7.0 Nougat
- First charge you Lenovo K5 Note to 100%.
- Now make sure your device is connected with internet.
- Install a recovery on Lenovo K5 Note it can be Cwm or Twrp
- First download CyanogenMod 14 custom rom From here. (scritch007)
- Make sure you have downloaded rom in Pc.
- Now enable Usb debugging on your device.
- Connect your device with pc.
- Transfer the cm14 from computer to device.
- Now switch of your device.
- Now boot your Lenovo K5 Note into Cwm recovery.
- In recovery you can see many options .
- First go to Back-up and make back-up of all the data.
- Now choose Wipe.
- First Wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now choose Install
- Now select the custom rom you have downloaded earlier.
- The installation of Cm14 on Lenovo K5 Note will take some time.
- After some time you will get a notification successfully installed.
- Reboot your device and you are ready to go.