How To Update JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ To Android 7.0 NougatAre you looking for android 7.0 nougat update?Then you are at the right place.Today through this guide we will teach you how to update JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ to android 7.0 nougat.So without wasting any of your time lets update JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ to android 7.0 nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat is a android operating system launched by google.It was first unveiled in early month of 2016 and it was officially launched in August,2016.Nougat is a successor of Android 6.0 Marshmallow.It comes with many new features.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For JIAYU S3 Plus S3+
Not many people know about JIAYU S3 Plus S3+,so before we go any further and update JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ to android lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Asus Transformer Prime To Android 7.0 Nougat CyanogenMod 14
JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ comes with Dual micro SIM cards and shell material made up of plastic.JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ comes with 5.5 inch IPStouch screen display with 1920x1080 screen resolution and 178 degree visible angle.JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ comes with MT6753 Octa Core chipset and Mali-T720 GPU.JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ comes with 16Gb of internal memory and 3Gb RAM. JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ is powered with 3000mAH battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On JIAYU S3 Plus S3+
- First you have to make sure your JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ is 100%.
- Make back-up of all the data.
- Install a working recovery example CWM or TWRP.
- First reboot your JIAYU S3 Plus S3+.
- Now remove it battery.
- Now insert the battery back.
- Now switch on your device.
- Now you have to wait.
- You will get a notification that android 7.0 update is available.
- Choose that and your device will update automatically.
- If you do not receive the update automatically.
- Then you have to install it manually.
- First go to Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- Now choose Search For update.
- You device will automatically search for nougat update.
- We would suggest to use Wifi or 3G.
- First you have to install Cm14 From Here. (Fire855)
- Download it in Computer.
- Now go to developer option of your device.
- In developer option you will see option "Enable Usb Debugging".
- Enable Usb debugging.
- After that connect your device with computer.
- Now transfer the Cm14 you have downloaded earlier.
- Disconnect usb cable from Pc.
- Now boot your device in recovery mode.
- First you have to make back-up of all of your data.
- Now choose'Wipe"
- Wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now click on Install.
- Choose the Cm14 you have downloaded earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 on JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ will take some time.