Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Asus Transformer TF700If you looking for android 7.0 nougat update for Asus Transformer TF700? Then this post will help you a lot.Today through this guide we will teach you How To Update Asus Transformer TF700 To Android 7.0 Nougat.So Without wasting any of your time lets go further and update Asus Transformer TF700 to android 7.0 nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat is seventh major android operating system launched by google.
How To Update Asus Transformer TF700 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Asus Transformer TF700 is tablet which does not support GSM and it was launched in January,2012.
How To Update Asus Transformer Prime To Android 7.0 Nougat CyanogenMod 14
Before we go further and update Asus Transformer TF700 to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
Asus Transformer TF700 comes with 598g body weight and without SIM card.Asus Transformer TF700 comes with 10.1 inch Super IPS Lcd touch screen with 16M color with 62.2 screen to body ratio.Asus Transformer TF700 also comes with 1920x1200 screen resolution and 224 pixel density.Asus Transformer TF700 is also protected by Corning Gorilla glass.Asus Transformer TF700 comes with Nvidia Tegra Chipset and Quad core processor 1.6Ghz Cortex A-9.Asus Transformer TF700 also comes with 32/64 Gh internal memory and 1GB RAM.Asus Transformer TF700 comes with 8Mp primary camera and 2Mp secondary camera. Asus Transformer TF700 is powered with 25Wh battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Asus Transformer TF700
- First make sure your device is 100% charged.
- Make sure you have installed working Cwm or Twrp recovery on your device.
- Connect your device with a working internet connection.
- First reboot your Asus Transformer TF700.
- Now wait for some time.
- You will get a notification that nougat update is available for Asus Transformer TF700
- If nougat is available then download it.
- If you do not receive nougat update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- First go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Now look for" Search For Update"
- Tap On Search For update.
- Now your device will search for nougat update on your device.
- If the nougat update is available.
- Click on download.
- We would suggest you to use Wifi or 3/4G.
- First you have to install Cm14 From Here.
- Download it in Computer.
- Now go to developer option of your device.
- In developer option you will see option "Enable Usb Debugging".
- Enable Usb debugging.
- After that connect your device with computer.
- Now transfer the Cm14 you have downloaded earlier.
- Disconnect usb cable from Pc.
- Now boot your device in recovery mode.
- First you have to make back-up of all of your data.
- Now choose'Wipe"
- Wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now click on Install.
- Choose the Cm14 you have downloaded earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 on Asus Transformer TF700 will take some time.