How To Update Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE To Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat Update On Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE
- First charge your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE to atleast 70%.
- Make sure you are connected to a working internet connection.
- Install recovery on your device Like CWM or TWRP.
- First download CyanogenMod 14 custom rom From here. (kotzir)
- Make sure you have downloaded rom in Pc.
- Now enable Usb debugging on your device.
- Connect your device with pc.
- Transfer the cm14 from computer to device.
- Now switch of your device.
- Now boot your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE Note into Cwm recovery.
- In recovery you can see many options .
- First go to Back-up and make back-up of all the data.
- Now choose Wipe.
- First Wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now choose Install
- Now select the custom rom you have downloaded earlier.
- The installation of Cm14 on Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE will take some time.
- After some time you will get a notification successfully installed.
- Reboot your device and you are ready to go.