How To Update Xiaomi Mi 3 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Xiaomi Mi 3
How To Upgrade Xiaomi Mi 3 To Android Nougat
- Charge your Xiaomi Mi 3 to 100%.
- Make back-up of all the data.
- Have a working internet connection
- Reboot your device to update Xiaomi Mi 3 to nougat.
- Now you might receive a official update in notification.(Not released at the time of post).
- Download the update.
- If you dont receive any update then you have to download the update manually.
- Go to setting>about phone>system update.
- In 'system update' choose"Check For Update".
- Now you can see that update is available.
- We would recommend you to use WiFi or 3G/4G.
- First download Cm14 For Xiaomi Mi 3 From Here.(Vasishath)
- Now go setting of your device.
- In Setting go to About Phone.
- In About Phone find build number.
- Tap on Build Number several time and a message will comes Saying 'you are a developer now'.
- Now Open 'Developer Option'.
- Enable Usb Debugging in Developer Option,
- Now connect your Xiaomi Mi 3 to Pc.
- Transfer the Cm14 rom fom computer to your Xiaomi Mi 3.
- Now disconnect your device.
- Now boot your Xiaomi Mi 3 to Cwm recovery.
- In Cwm recovery you can find many options.
- Choose Wipe Data.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now choose the Cm14 from the sd card.
- Thats It!! You have successfully install nougat on Xiaomi Mi 3.