Android 7.0 Nougat Update For OnePlus 2Are you looking for a nougat update for OnePlus 2?Then you are at the right place. Today in this post we will teach you how to update OnePlus 2 to android 7.0 nougat.So without wasting your time lets update OnePlus 2 to android 7.0 Nougat.
OnePlus is a China based smartphone manufacturer which was founded in 2013. OnePlus claims to offer flagship devices at affordable price initially there was a invite system in OnePlus but they ended this invite system with the launch of OnePlus3.
How To Update OnePlus 2 To Android Nougat
OnePlus 2 was launched in July 2015 and it is a successor of OnePlusOne.
How To Update Vivo X7 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Before we teach you how to update OnePlus 2 to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
OnePlus 2 comes with a 5.5 inch touch screen with 73.3 screen to body ratio. OnePlus 2 screen also gives you 1080x1920 screen resolution and 401 pixel density and it also support multitouch.OnePlus 2 runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset with An Octa core processor. OnePlus 2 is packed with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera. OnePlus 2 comes with 16/64 Gb internal memory and 3/4Gb RAM.
How To Upgrade OnePlus 2 To NougatYou can update OnePlus 2 to nougat with two methods so lets have a look at them.
Prerequisite To Update OnePlus 2 To Nougat
- Charge yor OnePlus 2 to 70% atleast.
- Install CWm or TWRp recovery on OnePlus 2.
- Root your OnePlus 2.
- Make back-up of all the data.
- Split Screen Mode.
- Quick App Switching.
- Doze Mode.
- Multi Language.
- Faster RAM.
- Faster Processor.
- New Settings Menu.
- DND feature.
- Better Data Management.
- Shortcuts For Camera.
- Reboot your OnePlus 2.
- Now you will receive a notification that nougat update is available for OnePlus 2.
- If you dont receive the nougat update on OnePlus 2.
- Then head to Setting>About Phone>system Update.
- In System Update Choose 'Search For Update'
- If the update is available .
- Download It!!!.
- First you have to install Cm14 Nougat From Here.(Seraph08)
- Now go to 'Setting'.
- In Setting head to 'About Phone'
- In About phone you will see Build Number.
- Tap On Build Number for several time till you get a notification that you are a developer now.
- Now go To 'Developer Option'
- In Developer Option Enable 'Usb Debugging'
- Now connect your device to computer.
- Now transfer the Cm14 from computer to your device.
- Now Switch off your OnePlus 2.
- Now boot into Cwm recovery.
- In Cwm recovery you will see many option.
- Choose back-up.
- Now go back.
- Choose Wipe Now
- Wipe data/Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now go back to main screen of CWM recovery.
- Choose "Install".
- Now choose the Cm14 that you have installed earlier.