How To Enable Root Access On CyanogenMod 14 Without Computer
Root CyanogenMod 14 Without Computer
Rooting Guide Of CyanogenMod 14 Without Computer/PC
- Charge your smartphone to 100%.
- Now go to Setting>About Phone and click on Build Number for seven time and you will get a notification that "You are a developer now"
- Now open Developer options and you can see "Root Access".
- Open Root Access.
- Initially Root Access is 'Disabled'.
- Click On Apps and ADB or ADB only.
- It will ask you to allow root access .
- Click 'Ok'.