How To Update Samsung Galaxy S3 To MarshmallowAre you looking a marshmallow update for Samsung Galaxy S3. Today in this post we will teach you how to install marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy S3.So lets start with our post on marshmallow update for Samsung Galaxy S3.
Marshmallow Is the latest android operating system launched by Google and Marshmallow is currently available for 13.3% smartphone all over the globe.
Marshmallow Update For Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S3 was launched in May,2012 and its is a successor to Samsung Galaxy S2.
How To Update Xiaomi Devices To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Before we update Samsung Galaxy S3 to marshmallow lets have a look at its specification.
Samsung Galaxy S3 comes with 4.8 inch wiith 65.9% screen to body ratio and 720x1280 screen resolution and 306 pixel density. Samsung Galaxy S3 screen is protected with gorilla glass 2.Samsung Galaxy S3 runs on Exynos chip-set and Quad core 1.4 processor.Samsung Galaxy S3 is packed with 1/32/64 gb internal memory and 1Gb RAM.Samsung Galaxy S3 also comes with 8Mp primary camera and 1.9 secondary camera.Samsung Galaxy S3 is powered with 2100 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Marshmallow Update OfficialSo without wasting any time lets start with updating Samsung Galaxy S3 to marshmallow.
How To Install Marshmallow For Samsung Galaxy S3 Officially.
- First charge your to 100%.
- Now reboot your Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Now you will receive a notification that marshmallow update for Samsung Galaxy S3 is available.
- If you dont receive a marshmallow update automatically.
- Go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Search for marshmallow update for Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Download the marshmallow update for Samsung Galaxy S3 if available.
How To Install Marshmallow Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy S3.
You can also download custom rom on Samsung Galaxy S3 which is based on marshmallow because we are not sure when Samsung will launch marshmallow update for Samsung Galaxy S3 officially.In case your smartphone get bricked we dont take any responsibility.
Pre-Requisite To Install marshmallow On Samsung Galaxy S3
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy S3 to 100%.
- Install Cwm mode on Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Make back up of all the data.
Install Marshmallow On Samsung Galaxy S3
- First download marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy S3 Package From here.
- Now put the custom rom in sd card or internal storage.
- Boot your Samsung Galaxy S3 to CWM mode.
- Wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now choose the marshmallow custom ROM downloaded earlier.
So this was our guide on updating Samsung Galaxy S3 to marshmallow .We hope you liked our post on installing marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy S3.