How To Update Lava Pixel V1 To MarshmallowDo you want to update Lava Pixel V1 to marshmallow?Today in this post we will teach you how to update Lava Pixel V1 to marshmallow.So lets upgrade your Lava Pixel V1 to marshmallow.
Marshmallow Is the latest android operating system launched by Google and Marshmallow is currently available for 13.3% smartphone all over the globe.So here we are with marshmallow update for Lava Pixel V1.
Android 6.0 Marhmallow For Lava Pixel V1
Lava Pixel V1 was launched in JUly 2015 and Lava is planning to launch a marshmallow update for Lava Pixel V1.
Before we update Lava Pixel V1 to marshmallow lets have a look at its specification.
Lava Pixel V1 comes with 5.5 inch 71.9 screen to body ratio touch scree. Lava Pixel V1 also comes with 720x1280 screen to body ratio.Lava Pixel V1 runs on Quad core 1.3 processor.Lava Pixel V1 uses a 32GB internal memory and 2Gb RAM.Lava Pixel V1 comes with 8Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera.Lava Pixel V1 is powered with 2560mAH battery.
Upgrade Lava Pixel V1 To Android MarshmallowIn this post we will give you three steps by which you can update Lava Pixel V1 to marshmallow.
- How to update Lava Pixel V1 to marshmallow officially.
- How to Install marshmallow custom rom on Lava Pixel V1.
- Marshmallow Launcher for Lava Pixel V1.
- Charge your Lava Pixel V1 to 100%.
- Make back up of all the data.
- Root Your Lava Pixel V1.
- Install cwm back-up on Lava Pixel V1.
- First download the marshmallow custom rom from Here.
- Put the custom rom in Lava Pixel V1 Sd card or Internal memory.
- Now boot your Lava Pixel V1 to CWM mode.
- Now choose "Wipe Data"
- And "Wipe Dalvik Cache".
- Now choose the custom rom from internal memory.
- First download marshmallow launcher from PLAYSTORE.
- Install the apk.
- Launch the marshmallow launcher and set it as default browser.