How To Root Redmi Note 4G On MIUI 8
Rooting Guide of Redmi Note 4G On MIUI 8
How To Root Redmi Note 4G On MIUI 8 Without Pc
- Charge your Redmi Note 4G to 100% before rooting it.
- Now check your MIUI 8 version .
- Go to setting >about phone.
- Now if you are on MIUI 8.
- Download the Super Su FROM HERE.
- You might have to register to download the SuperSu.
- Now put the Supersu in your Sd card.
- Now boot to CWM mode.
- Choose cache partition.
- Now choose the Supersu.zip.
- You will receive a message weather you want to root your Redmi Note 4G "yes Root"
How To Update Yu Yureka To CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow
So this was our guide on rooting Redmi Note 4G on MIUI 8.