Update Samsung Galaxy E5 To Android 6.0 MarshmallowDo you want to update Samsung Galaxy E5 to marshmallow? Then you are at the right place.Today in this post we will teach you how to update Samsung Galaxy E5 to marshmallow.So lets start with installing marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy E5.
Marshmallow is the latest Android Operating system launched by google although google has also released android Nougat but for now only marshmallow is available .Thats why we will guide you how to update Samsung Galaxy E5.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Samsung Galaxy E5
How To Update Samsung Galaxy E5 To Marshmallow
- Update Marshmallow On Samsung Galaxy E5 Officially
- Install Marshmallow Based Custom ROM On Samsung Galaxy E5
- First charge your Samsung Galaxy E5 to 100%.
- Then reboot your Samsung Galaxy E5.
- To install marshmallow update.
- Go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Now search for marshmallow update on Samsung Galaxy E5.
- If the update is available.
- Download it.
- We would recommend you to use WiFi or 3G.
- First of all Download the CM13 custom rom from Here .
- Now place the downloaded custom rom in the Internal Memory
- Now boot your Samsung Galaxy E5 colors in recovery mode .
- After booting in to recovery mode , Wipe cache .
- Then wipe Data .
- Then wipe cache partition .
- After wiping both data and cache partition .
- Choose install " Now select the Cm13 custom rom " .
- As soon as you choose the rom the installation will start .
- The installation will take Around 5 minutes to complete .
- Now choose " Reboot system Now "
If you dont receive a marshmallow update on your Samsung Galaxy E then you can install a marshmallow launched on your Samsung Galaxy E.
- First download marshmallow launcher from Playstore.
- Now install the apk.
So this was our guide on how to update Samsung Galaxy E5 to marshmallow. We hope you liked our post on updating Samsung Galaxy E5 to marshmallow