How To Update Oppo F1 To Android 6.0 MarshmallowDo you want to update Oppo F1 to marshmallow?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you how to update Oppo F1 to marshmallow.So lets start with upgrading Oppo F1 to marshmallow.
Currently 13.3% of android devices are running on marshmallow.And in this list we have a new addition and thats Oppo F1
Upgrade Oppo F1 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Oppo F1 was launched in January,2016. Recently news break out that Oppo F1 is receiving marshmallow update so here we are with a guide on how to update oppo f1 to marshmallow.
Before we teach you how to update Oppo F1 to marshmallow lets have a look at its specification
Oppo F1 is packed with qualcomm Snapdragon 16 chipset and quad core 1.7 Ghz procesor. Oppo F1 is also protected by gorilla glass 3.
How To Update Motorola Moto X Play to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Oppo F1 comes with 5 inch LCD touch screen with1 M color and 720x 1280 screen resolution and 294 pixel density.
How To Catch Pikachu In Pokemon Go-[Pokemon Go]
Oppo F1 comes with a 13 Primary camera and 8 Mp secondary camera.
Oppo F1 is packed with 16 Gb internal memory and 256 gb external memory. Oppo F1 also offers you 3 Gb RAM.
Oppo F1 is powered with 2500mAh battery.
How To Install Marshmallow On Oppo F1This is the official step by which you can update your Oppo F1 to marshmallow.
- First charge your Oppo F1 to 100% before updating Oppo F1 to marshmallow.
- Then reboot your Oppo F1 to update Oppo F1 to marshmallow.
- Now you will receive a notification that marshmallow update is available for Oppo F1 .
- If you dont receive a marshmallow update automatically then you can install it manually.
- Go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Now search for marshmallow update for Oppo F1 .
- If the marshmallow update for Oppo F1 is available then download it.
- We would recommend you to use WiFi or 3G.
- Install custom ROM from Here
- Now put the custom ROM in sd card.
- Now boot to recovery mode.
- wipe data
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now choose the custom ROM.
- Installation of marshmallow based custom ROM on Oppo F1 will take some time.
If you dont receive a marshmallow update on your Oppo F1 then you can install a marshmallow launched on your Oppo F1.
- First download marshmallow launcher from Playstore.
- Now install the apk.
So this was our guide on updating Oppo F1 to marshmallow