How To Update Motorola Moto G4 To Android 7.0 NougatAre you interested in updating Motorola Moto G4 to Nougat?Then is the best place place for you. Today in this post we will guide you on how to update Motorola Moto G4 to Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets begin our post on installing Nougat on Motorola Moto G4.
Nougat is the latest android operating system launched by google. Google is planning to launch Nougat Update for some premium devices and Motorola Moto G4 is one of them .So lets update Motorola Moto G4 to Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Motorola Moto G4
Motorola Moto G4 was launched in May 2016.Motorola Moto G4 is a successor of Motorola Moto G3 .
Before we update Motorola Moto G4 to Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Micromax Canvas Unite 2 To CyanogenMod 13
Motorola Moto G4 runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 chipset and two quad core processor 1.2 and 1.5 processor.Motorola Moto G4 uses Adreno 405 GPU.
Motorola Moto G4 comes with a 5Inch LCD Capacitive touch screen with 16M colors.Motorola Moto G4 uses 1080x1920 pixel resolution with 401 pixel density.
Motorola Moto G4 uses 2Gb RAM with 16/32 Gb internal memory.
Motorola Moto G4 also comes with 13 Mp Primary camera with autofocus and 5Mp secondary camera.
Motorola Moto G4 is powered with 3000Mah battery.
How To Install Nougat On Motorola Moto G4Right now Motorola Moto G4 nougat update is not available but you can give it a shot and try to search for Nougat update for Motorola Moto G4.
- So first of all turn off your Micromax Device .
- Now after the device gets turned on Head over towards the settings of your Motorola Moto G4
- Now open About device .
- Now tap on Check for updates .
- Now the device will ask you to connect to wifi to download the Update .
- Download the Nougat update for Motorola Moto G4 .
- Now after downloading the Update .
- You will be asked to reboot the device
- Just Tap on Yes " Reboot and Install " .
- As soon as you choose the above option , Your device will reboot and the installation will start
- After you open About Device you will see a option .
- To Check for system Updates.
- So first of all Download the android N launcher from Google Play store .
- Now let it install .
- After Installing Just press the Middle ( Home ) Button of your samsung Galaxy Device .
- Now you will see 3 Options .
- Tap On " Android N " Launcher option .