How To Update YU Yunique To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update For YU YuniqueYU is a sister brand of micromax. Micromax launched it sister brand Yu as an online selling brand only. Yu manufacture budget smartphone which are sold via flash sale on different Indian eCommerce websites.
YU Yunique was launched in September 2015 and was available on E commerce website. YU Yunique stills runs on lollipop so here we are with updating YU Yunique to marshmallow.
Before going to update YU Yunique to marshmallow lets have a look at its price specification.
How To Root Micromax Canvas Selfie 4 Without Using Computer
YU Yunique is powered with a Qualcomm snapdragon 410 chipset and 1.2 Ghz Quad-Core Processor with cortex -A53. YU Yunique can be used as a gaming machine wit its Adreno 306 GPU.
YU Yunique comes with a 4.7 Inch IP LCD touch screeem with 16M color. YU Yunique offers you 720x1280 screen density and 312 pixel density. YU Yunique is well protected with corning gorilla glass 3.
YU Yunique comes with a 1Gb RAM and a 8Gb internal memory.
YU Yunique comes with a 8Mp primary camera with features like autofocus and LED flash.
YU Yunique also uses 2 Mp secondary camera.
YU Yunique uses a 2000mah battery which comes with fast charging features.
How To Update Lava X11 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
|Processor||1.3 quad core|
Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow On YU Yunique
- Charge your YU Yunique to 100% to update YU Yunique to marshmallow.
- You will see a notification that update for YU Yunique is available.
- Download the update for YU Yunique.
- If you dont receive a update for YU Yunique automatically.
- Then go to setting.about phone> system update.
- Check for marshmallow for YU Yunique.
- Download the marshmallow update for YU Yunique.
- Downloading of marshmallow update in YU Yunique will take some time.
- We would recommend you to use WiFi or 3G.
- Charge your YU Yunique to 100% to install cyanogenmod on YU Yunique.
- Download the custom ROM for YU Yunique FROM HERE.
- Then put the custom ROM.zip in your SD card.
- Now download ROM manager from google play store.
- From ROM manager install CWM mode( recovery mode).
- Now boot to CWM recovery mode.
- Clear all the data
- Wipe data
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now choose package from sdcard and boot the custom ROM downloaded earlier.
- Installing of YU Yunique custom ROM will take some time.
- Download marshmallow launcher for YU Yunique FROM HERE