How To Update Samsung Galaxy A7 To MarshmallowDo you want to update Samsung Galaxy A7 to marshmallow.Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you how to update Samsung Galaxy A7 to android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Samsung Galaxy A7 was launched in January,2015 and it is one of the samsung smartphone receiving marshmallow.So lets go further and update Samsung Galaxy A7 to marshmallow.
Before updating Samsung Galaxy A7 to marshmallow lets have a look at its price specification.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update For Samsung Galaxy A7HARDWARE
Samsung Galaxy A7 comes with a Qual comm snapdragon 615 and exynos octa chipset and uses a quad core processor.
How To Update Lava Iris X1 Into Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Samsung Galaxy A7 comes with a 5.5 inch super amoled display and offer you a screen resolution of 1080x1920 and 40 pixel density.
Samsung Galaxy A7 is packed with a 16Gb internal memory and a 2Gb RAM.
Samsung Galaxy A7 offers you a 13 Mp primary camera with features like LED flash, auto focus.
Samsung Galaxy A7 also comes with a 5MP secondary camera.
How To Update Lava P7 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Samsung Galaxy A7 is powered with a 2600mAH battery.
Install Marshmallow On Samsung Galaxy A7Here are the two steps you need to follow by which you can update Samsung Galaxy A7 to marshmallow.
STEP-1 Download Marshmallow On Samsung Galaxy A7 Officially.
STEP-2 Install Marshmallow based custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy A7.
Prerequisite To Update Samsung Galaxy A7 To Marshmallow.
- Make backup of all the data.
- Install CWM mode.
- Root your Samsung Galaxy A7.
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy A7 to 100%
- Reboot your Samsung Galaxy A7.
- Now you will get notification that update for Samsung Galaxy A7 is available.
- If you dont receive a update you can download it manually.
- Go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Search for update.
- Now download the marshmallow update.
- We would recommend you to use WiFi or 3G.
Suppose if you dont receive a update then you can install custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy A7.
IS THIS A STABLE ROM?
yes my friends this is a completely stable ROM but in case your smartphone get bricked then we dont take responsibility.
HERE are the steps you have to follow:-
- Download the custom ROM FROM HERE.
- Put the custom ROM in sd card.
- Now boot to CWM mode.
- Wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now choose the ROM from sd card.
- Installation of marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy A7 will take some time.
Thats all folks!!!you have successfully updated your to marshmallow.
So this was our guide on updating Samsung Galaxy A7 to marshmallow. We hope you liked our post on updating Samsung Galaxy A7 to marshmallow.