How To Update Motorola Moto G To Android 6.0 Marshmallow.Do you want to update Moto G to marshmallow.Then you are at the right place .Today we will teach you how to update Moto G to marshmallow. So lets start with updating Moto G to marshmallow.
Android 6.0 marshmallow Update For Moto G
Moto G was launched in the 2014 which was moto first generation smartphone and after that moto has launched many smartphone . But in this race Motorola has left behind Moto G and they are not planning a new update for Moto G. So here we are with guide on updating Moto G to marshmallow.
Before updating Moto G to marshmallow lets have a look at its specification.
|Processor||1.2 quad core|
Download Marshmallow on Moto G
- Charge your Moto G to 100%.
- Now you will receive a notification that marshmallow update for Moto G is available.
- If you dont receive a official update then you can download it manually.
- Go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Now you can search for update.
- Download the marshmallow update for Moto G.
- We would recommend you to use WiFi or 3G.
How To Update Intex Aqua Ace To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
NOTE:- we are not sure weather Motorola will release a marshmallow update so you can wait for marshmallow update or you can download the custom ROM for Moto G.
Best Custom ROM For Moto G To Update It To Marshmallow.
This is a cyanogenmode custom ROM for Moto G based on marshmallow.
How To Update YU Yunique To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Is the ROM Stable?
Yes the marshmallow based custom ROM for Moto G is completely stable but in case your Moto G gets bricked we would not take any responsibility for it.
- First you have to download the Recovery and Custom ROM FROM HERE.
- Then put the marshmallow ROM in Sd card of Moto G.
- Now download rom manager from "google play store".
- And install CWM mode.
- Now boot to CWM mode.
- Choose wipe data
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now choose the ROM from Sd card.
- Installing of marshmallow ROM on Moto G will take some time.
So guys this was our guide on updating Moto G to marshmallow .we hope you liked our post on updating Moto G to marshmallow.