How To Update Lava P7 To MarshmallowAre you looking to update your Lava P7 to marshmallow?Then you are at the right place.Today in this post we will teach you how to update Lava P7 to marshmallow.So lets start with updating Lava P7 to marshmallow
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update For Lava P7Lava P7 was launched recently in the month of January in 2016 and it is launched in the list of budget smartphone but the only problem is that Lava P7 still runs on lollipop so here we are with a trick on updating Lava P7 to marshmallow.
Before updating Lava P7 to marshmallow Lets have a loom at its specification.
Lava P7 comes with a 1.2 Quad-core processor
How To Update Lenovo A5000 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Lava P7 is packed with a 5 Inch touch screen display and offers you 480x854 screen resolution and 196pixel density. Lava P7 also support multitouch.
Lava P7 is powered with 8Gb internal memory and 1Gb RAM.
How To Update Apple iPone 4/4sTo ios 10
Lava P7 offers 5Mp primary camera with auto-focus and a 2Mp secondary camera.
Lava P7 is powered with a 2000mAH battery .
How To Upgrade Lava P7 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Charge your Lava P7 to 100%.
- Make back up of all the data.
- Have a working internet connection
- After charging Lava P7 to 100%.
- Now reboot your Lava P7.
- Now you will receive a notification that marshmallow update for Lava P7 is available.
- If you dont receive a marshmallow update then you can download the update manually.
- Go to setting> about phone>system update.
- And search for marshmallow update.
- Youn can download the update for Lava P7.
- We would recommend you to use WiFi or 3G internet connection.