How To Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G to MIUI 8 - officially
MIUI 8 Update For Redmi Note Mediatek And Snapdragon
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4g comes with a 5.5 ich display and it is powered with snapdragon chip set and octa-core processer. Camera quality of Redmi Note 4G is pretty good it uses a 13mp primary camera and 5 mp front camera. Redmi Note 4G is powered with 3300mAH.
How To Upgrade Redmi Note 4G To MIUI 8
- Make a backup all the data of redmi note 4G before updating it.
- Charge Your Redmi Note 4G To 100% to update redmi note 4G To MIUI 8.
- Go to updater app to update redmi note 4g to MIUI 8
- Now open updater app.
- Now click on search for MIUI 8 update for Redmi Note 4G.
- It will show that MIUI 8 Update is available for Redmi Note 4G.
- Download will take some time .
- We would recommend you to use 3G or Wifi
- First you need to visit the MIUI 8 ROM for Redmi Note 4G Page from HERE
- Now download the ROM for Redmi Note 4G.
- After the MIUI 8 ROM download put the MIUI 8 ROM of Redmi Note 4G In the sdcard
- Now again go to Updater app and chooose "Choose Download Package"