How To Update Redmi Note 3 To MIUI 8- Officially
MIUI 8 Update For Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon And Mediatek
- Charge you Redmi Note 3 to 100% to Update It to MIUI8
- Dont forget to make a backup of all the devices before updating Redmi Note 3 To MIUI 8.
- To update Redmi Note 3 To MIUI 8 Connect your Redmi Note 3 to internet.
Download MIUI 8 Official update For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Open Your updater App From the App available in Redmi Note 3.
- After opening updater app you will see a option of "check for Update" To update for Redmi Note 3.
- Just choose that
- Now you will see MIUI 8 Update for Redmi Note 3 Is available
- Just download the MIUI8 Update for Redmi Note 3.
- So this was oour guide How To Update Redmi Note 3 By updater app.
- First you need to visit the MIUI 8 ROM for Redmi Note 3 Page from HERE
- Now download the ROM for Redmi Note 3.
- After the MIUI 8 ROM download put the MIUI 8 ROM of Redmi Note 3 In the sdcard
- Now again go to Updater app and chooose "Choose Download Package"