How To Update Xiaomi Mi Pad To MIUI 8
MIUI 8 Official Update For Xiaomi Mi Pad
Xiaomi previous smartphone was running on xiaomi own custom stock ROM thats called MIUI 7. Xiaomi recently launched MIUI 8 on May 10 2016 and promised that soon after some time all the xiaomi devices will receive MIUI 8 Update. Xiaomi Mi Pad was one of the first phablet launched by xiaomi but problem with Xiaomi Mi pad is that it runs MIUI 7 and for that we are here with guide on updating Xiaomi Mi Pad To MIUI 8.
How To Update Intex Aqua 4G+ To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Finger Print Reader
Install MIUI 8 In Xiaomi Mi Pad
- Charge your Xiaomi Mi Pad to 100% to update Xiaomi Mi Pad to miui8.
- Now switch off your Xiaomi Mi Pad.
- Now switch on your Xiaomi Mi Pad
- Now go to updater App
- Now click on 'check for update'
- You will get a notification that miui8 for Xiaomi Mi Pad is available .
- Download the MIUI 8 update for Xiaomi Mi Pad
- we would recommend you to use wifi or 3G
- You have to visit the Xiaomi Website FROM HERE.
- Download the Stable MIUI 8 Update for Xiaomi Mi Pad.
- Put the downloaded ROM in internal storage.
- Now go to updater app
- Choose the option
- From option Choose"choose update package"
- Choose the MIUI 8 update downloaded earlier.
- Installation of miui 8 update in Xiaomi Mi Pad will take some time.