How To Update Samsung galaxy J1 To Lollipop.
|CHIPSET||Dual-core 1.2 GHz|
|Finger Print Reader||fast|
|Primary camera||2 MP|
|Back camera||5 MP|
How To Update Samsung Galaxy J1 In Lollipop.-Officially
- First thing first
- you have to charge you Smartphone 100%
- Then turn off your samsug galaxy J1
- Now remove your battery and wait for some time.
- Go to setting
- Search for update option'
- Then you just have to search for lollipop update for Samsung Galaxy j1
- If the update for Samsung Galaxy J1 is available then you can click on it
- Then you will get a notification that your Lollipop update For Galaxy J1 is downloading.
- Your download will automatically start downloading
- After the update has been downloaded restart you galaxy J1
- we would recommend you to use 3G or WiFi so that you can download the update fast.