How To Update Marshmallow In CoolPad Note 3Do you want to update your Coolpad Note 3 in marshmallow. OR you want a software update fro your Coolpad Note 3 .So tody in this guide we will tell you how to update Coolpad note 3 lite in Marshmallow.
Coolpad Note 3 was launched in September 2015.Coolpad Note 3 comes witha 5.5 -inch IPS LCD touchscreen. Coolpad Note 3 provide you a resolution of 720x1280 pixels. Coolpad Note 3 is powereed bya 1.3 GHz Octa Core Mediek MT6753 processors. Coolpad Note 3 comes with 3Gb RAM and 16Gb internal memory which is also expandable to 64Gb via using SDcard.
Coolpad Note 3 runs on android 5.1 OS. Coolpad Note 3 provide youa 13 MP shooter rear camera with autofocus and 5MP selfie camera .Coolpad Note 3 runs on a 3000 mAH Battery.
How to install Marshmallow software in Coolpad Note 3
STEP-1 -Software update Marshmallow in Coolpad Note 3 -officially
- Charge your Coolpad Note 3 to 100%
- Then switch off your phone
- Now switch on your Coolpad Note 3
- Now go to updater app
- Open the updater app now
- Now clear data and clear dalvik cache
- Now search for new update
- Your update will start downloading.
- We recommend you to have WiFi or 3G service.
- Charge you Coolpad Note 3 upto 70%
- Download the custom ROM from HERE
- Put the custom ROM in the SD card
- Now Switch to recovery mode
- Rooted phone is recommended
- Now choose clear data
- Now explore the sdcard fro the custom room
- Choose the ROM downloaded earlier
- It will take some to update in marshmallow.
- First Of All You Have To Open PlayStore
- Then You Have To Install A 15 Mb App Google Android M 6.0 launcher FROM HERE
- Now Install The App