How to update Lenovo A6000 Plus Into MarshmallowDo you want to update your Lenovo A6000 Android 6.0 Marshmallow? So in this tutorial we will teach you How to update Lenovo A6000 Plus into Marshmallow.so lets begin How to update Lenovo A6000 Plus.
Lenovo A6000 PLus is one of the best smartphone which comes with dual sim 4g servic and available in India ,and it is giving a tough competition to many other devices .this phone comes with million's of feature and a very low price tag when compare to other devices. Lenovo has priced this beast for just 700INR which is comparatively very low when compared to other devices with the same features a6000 plus comes with Android Kitkat version.
Android 7.0 Nutella Launcher + Wallpaper download
So Before learning How to update Lenovo A6000 PlusFrom Kitkat To Marshmallow lets have a look at its specification
|Processor||Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)|
|OS||Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop)|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|Finger Print Reader||Not AVailable|
|Front camera||2 MP, 1080p|
|Rear camera||8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash|
|Flash memory||16 GB|
|Battery||Removable Li-Po 2300 mAh battery|
|Display||5.0 inches (~69.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
How To Update Micromax Canvas Spark 3 To Marshmallow
Android 6.0 Marshmallow custom rom for Lenovo A6000 Plus
This step involve installing a android 6.0 marshmallow custom Rom on Lenovo A6000 Plus to change it look completely.Here Are The Step You Have To Follow.
- This is A Marshmallow 6.0 Themed custom rom based on android kitkat
- There are some chances of bricking The lenovo A6000 Plus So do everything at your own risk and we will not be held responsible for any kind of Damage
- For flashing the custom rom on your lenovo A6000 Plus or Update Lenovo A6000 Plus To Marshmallow you will need Cwm recovery installed on your device
- Charge your phone to minimum 70% to avoid chances of Flashing failure.
Here are Some Feature's of Custom Rom based for Updating Lenovo A6000 Plus To Marshmallow
- Android 6.0 marshmallow themed
- Super smooth
- battery Saver mode
- Ram management
GUIDE to update Lenovo A6000 To Android 6.0 marshmallow .
- First of all Download the Custom rom From HERE
- Now copy the custom rom in the root of your Sd card
- Now boot the micromax canvas 2 a110 in Cwm recovery mode
- After booting you will see some options
- Choose " Wipe data factory reset
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Wipe cache partition
- and in last Choose " Select Zip from Sdcard to Update Lenovo A6000 Plus To Marshmallow
- Now Select the Custom rom Zip you downloaded earlier
- The flashing procedure will take some time to complete and then you have Updated Lenovo A6000 Plus To Marshmallow
- After the Successful flashing you will get a notification on the screen " Custom rom flashed Successfully "
- Now go back to the main screen and choose " Reboot system Now and then you will see that lenovo A6000 Plus has beeen updated
Thats all folks !!! So this was our guide on How to update Lenovo A6000 Plus Into Marshmallow. Hope you like our guide on How to update Lenovo A6000 Plus Into Marshmallow.