How to update Micromax Doodle 3 in Android 6.0 MarshmallowDo you want to update you Micromax Doodle 3 in Android 6.0 Marshmallow.Them you are at the right place in this guide we will teach you how to update Micromax Doodle 3 in Android 6.0 Marshmallow.This is just a guide and not a official update.
Micromax Doodle 3 was launched in April 2014 which basically runs on Android Kitkat so it is quit a old version specially when we have Android Nutella .So we will teach you How to Update Doodle 3 in Marshmallow.
Before learning How to Micromax Doodle 3 in Android 6.0 Marshmallow we will have a look at its price specification.
|CPU||Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7|
|Resolution||480 x 854 pixels (~163 ppi pixel density)|
|OS||Android OS, v4.2.2|
|RAM||1 GB RAM|
|Finger Print Reader||Not AVailable|
|Rear camera||5 MP, autofocus, LED flash|
|Flash memory||8 GB|
|Battery||Removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery|
|Display||6.0 inches (~74.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
How to Update Doodle 3 In marshmallow From Jellybean
This is not a official ROM and it is basically a custom ROM developed by Developer.So we dont take any responsibility if your phone get brick while downloading this custom Rom So lets start with How to Micromax Doodle 3 in android 6.0.
Here are Some Feature’s of Custom Rom
- Android 6.0 marshmallow themed
- Super smooth
- battery Saver mode
- Ram management
Guide to Update Doodle 3 In Marshmallow
- First you have to download custom rom from here
- After downloading the ROM
- Connect you phone with pc
- Copy the ROM in the SD card of your phone
- Now boot the phone in CWM mode which is very easy.
- After booting in CWM mode you will see some options
- Choose "wipe data cache"
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Wipe cache partition
- And in last Choose ” Select Zip from Sdcard
- Now Select the Custom rom Zip you downloaded earlier
- The flashing process will take some time
- Now go back to the main screen and choose ” Reboot system Now.
Thats all folks !!! So this was our guide on How to update Doodle 3 Into Marshmallow. Hope you like our guide on How to update Micro max Canvas Doodle 3 Into Marshmallow.