How To Update Oppo A59 To Android 7.0 Nougat
If you are looking for android 7.0 nougat update for Oppo A59?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Oppo A59 To Android 7.0 Nougat.So without wasting your time lets go further and guide you How to update Oppo A59 to android nougat.
Android 7.0 nougat is the latest android update launched by Google.Android nougat was launched in August,2016 and it is the eighth major update launched by google .It comes with many new features and a complete new user experience.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Oppo A59
Oppo A59 was launched in June,2016 and before we proceed further and teach you How to update Oppo A59 to nougat.
Oppo A59 comes with 5.5 inch touch screen resolution with 71.0 screen to body ratio. Oppo A59 also comes with 720x1280 screen resolution.
Oppo A59 comes with Mediatek chipset and Octa-core 1.5Ghz processor.
Oppo A59 comes with 13Mp primary camera with features like phase detection,autofocus and many more.Oppo A59 also comes with 8Mp of secondary camera.
Oppo A59 comes with 32Gb internal memory and 3Gb RAM.
Oppo A59 comes with 3075mAH battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Oppo A59
Oppo A59 was launched with marshmallow update and there are every strong chances of it getting a official nougat update in future,You just have to follow the steps given below to update your Oppo A59 to nougat.
- First make sure your Oppo A59 is 100% charged.
- Now reboot your Oppo A59.
- Connect with WIFI
- Now you will get a notification that android update is available for Oppo A59.
- Download that update.
- If you do not receive the update automatically then you have to download them manually.
- First go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Now tap on "Search For Update".
- Your device will search for update.
- If the update is available it will be downloaded.